Sunday, December 4, 2011

Richael suprises

Living with Richael has been realitively easy and even pleasant at times. Like when I come home and he has done laundry...or dishes...or cleaned the front room. Last night was one of those nights. I had been sick all week with a head cold and SO many things did not get done. I kept thinking I would be better the next day. Before I knew it..the week was nearly over ...I had to go to work..the house was on the brink of being condemned due to its state of disaster and I STILL felt like crap and my body oozed with snot. Needless to say..it was a bad week that just got worse.

But this morning I got home from work and the house was assembled again. Laundry was done. Dishes were washed. I was soooooo happy I could come home and have a day of recovery before I had to go back to work. So I cuddled up next to my humidifier and relaxed while I coughed up phlegm.
It was about the time that I got up to blow my nose for the kazillionth time that I decided to bring in Richaels dish from the front room along my way and THIS IS WHAT i SAW!!! UTTER DISGUST!!


That is right....this was his cereal bowl...and his fingernail clippings to join. For some reason he just HATES to take them to the garbage and I am constantly finding them in places they should not be....and this was his latest and greatest invention.

Be sure to stay tuned for our next addition of "where will Richael try to hide his fingernail clippings next?" (previous chapters included on the coffee table, on the carpet, or under the couch..each time he gets a little more inventive.)

1 comment:

Mama's Makin's said...

that boy better not need to clip his fingernails when he is at my house!!!!