Monday, May 3, 2010

THE NEW DIGGS

SO IT HAS BEEN A MONTH NOW..BUT HERE IS THE NEW DIGS...OF WHICH I LOVE LOVE LOVE AND HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE REASONS.

LOVE the house, the garage room for lucille, the roomies, the yard, the rose bushes that will bloom soon, the wooden fencing the front porch.



The little bit of grass and land that I can enjoy without being face planted into the neighbors house. The fruit trees. The room to plant some daliahs.

The soon to be garden!! The many hours I got to spend playin in the dirt diggin it up were priceless.


BUT ABOVE ALL..... I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY LITTLE PLACE OF HAMMOCK SOLACE IS MY FAVORITE THING!! IT IS JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN HANGING THERE WAITING FOR ME. I JUST LOVE THE NEW PLACE.(PS thanks for the hammock tawyna)

1 comment:

Mama's Makin's said...

I am jealous for sure!