Just decided to blog a few things....Writemdowns as I call them. Don't ask what that means cuz even I don't know.
1. I literally feel guilty when I spend money. I am getting better at it and it doesn't last as long but I do feel guilty when I buy things I want,and I pay a lot for them. That is why I must get a good deal on things...so I don't feel guilty for it in the end.
2. When I get really stoked for something I squeel and shake like a cold chill when nobody is looking.
3. For some reason my sister BOBO is a natural laxative to me. Whenever she calls on the phone, I will have a bowel movement...doesn't matter if I am at work or home.
4. When I binge and I start chowing down on tons and tons of junk food, half way through I feel guilty. Most the time the guilt doesn't hit till the food is already in my mouth and I am eating it. So lots of times I will chew on it a bunch of times to get some the the flavor and then spit it in the garbage disposal.
5. I flex in the mirror
6. I hate using the treadmill at the gym because I can see my butt flap in the mirrors on the side....but I do it anyways...usually this is the vision I have before i spit my junk food down the the garbage disposal. LOL
7. I dream of a side business of restoring furniture and things for the home. And I always invision my friend JOJO as my partner. But I also fear that it would never work because I think I would want to keep everthing that I make and not sell it.
8. I am torn between the country and the city. I like thte city because it keeps me at an uptodate/state of the art hospital. But I love the country because it keeps me relaxed and at ease.
9. I fear being rich and fogetting my focus in life
10. My dream is the play the guitar and write music. I have always put it on hold however for school.
11. My most Favorite places to be are singing in a car, on a front porch swing, watching lightening or climbed atop a tree.
12. I also have always wanted to write childrens books...again, JOJO would be my illustrator in this dream.
13. I dream of owning my own house but am scared to commit to the city or the country.