Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

We were supper lucky because our landlord let us dig up this plot o grass for our garden...it is the PERFECT spot!! Digging up grass is not easy work..but well worth it. Along the way I freaked out cuz I thought I accidently thought I dug up a sprinkler pipe...but good news is I am wrong. (pheww).
This is the garden after I planted it the second half. Shayla wouldn't let me plant till after memmorial day...it was killing me!! SO the day after memmorial day I got all giddy and planted the rest.




HEre is the garden today. I was sick this weekend..otherwise it would be prettier and weeded...but it is doing well none the less.

Here is what we have this year...
Tomatoes, pumpkin, crock neck squash, spinach, carrots, lettuce, onions, peppers, broccoli, and zucchini to come!

No comments: