Wednesday, August 13, 2008

more randomness o thoughts

I know this isn't my car......but I am pretty sure this is what people see when they look at it.....

SO just the other day I was cleaning and washing my car and I thought to myself...."why am I doing this? What is the point? Why clean something so trashy.ugly"
And so I responded to myself with this thought..."YOu need to take care of whatever the good lord gives you. No matter how ugly it is..be greatful and take care of it."
And then I furthered the thought with , "besides, this is good practice. It teaches you how to love and care for something even though it is ugly....and one day I am going to have ugly kids and I am going to have to love them and take care of them so this is great practice for the far and distant future."

No comments: