So this has been one heck of a crazy and accomplished year...of many of my life goals I have accomplished one the the biggest...going to Africa!! How I have the rest of the summer to complete the other goals I have, and as I list them I realize that I am going to get nearly all of them done real soon!!!!
1. IDAHO STATE FAIR DEMOLITION DURBY (sept 6th if your interested in going)WHERE I WILL BE PARTICIPATING AS A DRIVER/WRECKER/SLAUGHTERER/CRAZY WOMAN DRIVER!!!!
2. Sky Dive (Planned for Sept 13th)
3. Keep taking bachelors classes despite my desire to throw my hands in the air and quit(yea, not so much on the ball with this one...I hate Weber)
4. Move to an affordable rental for 6 months, then buy a house (move in August 19th)
5. Have Sinus Surgery (scheduled Sept 9th...but may have to reschedule to skydive on the 13th)
6. Make the dreaded female doctors appointment (schedules Sept 5th)
7. Take guitar lessons
8.Get out on the Lake and water ski
9. Raft down some serious rapids (Accomplished August 2nd 2008)
10. Eat less junk and exercise more (Been exercising 3times a week now)
SO that is about it!!
11. Eat less so I can buy a snowboarding pass to brighton for the winter