Friday, May 1, 2009

PRojects

SO I just have to warn ya...this is NOT an exciting blog in any way. But with my renewed singleness I have found time to complete a ton of projects that I wanted to do or just started and not finished.


HERE IS MY TABLE CLOTH for the summer...my goal is to sew a table runner or cloth for all the seasons. My aunt had seasonal table cloths at her house and I just LOVED it!




Here is an accent pillow I made too. Thanks to the roomie Jillian she gave me the idea to sew a couple of placemats that i didn't like together to make this little dilly.



This is my grandmas trunk.. I coveted it for years and she gave it to me. I love this antique trunk. It was at my parents forever and now I have it again in my possession..thanks to Kris. Now I just need to make a nice liner for it.


This is my next project...stole it from my friend Kris. The pic isn't very good but it is super cute, recipe holder.


2 comments:

simplysarah said...

You domestic goddess you!!! Love your cute ideas.

Mama's Makin's said...

so yes, and the um placemats for the pillow, also a donation from your rockin sister. :) what can I say? And not only did I haul the trunk, I gave my blood and maybe some tetnis for the *&^%$ thing!

loves! :)