Saturday, September 15, 2007

Clever to the bone!

It was just a few weeks ago that I was visiting the old home in WASHINGTON. Chewy had been in ARIZONA and had missed her flight and so she was coming in on a later one. Bo BO and I discussed what an idiot Chewy was for missing her flight and somehow in the conversation talked about having a welcome home sign for her....and then one thing leads to another and before you know it I have crayola marker all over my hands and a big grin on my face about the embarrasment I am about to embark upon my little sister Chewy....once again...and here is what we came up with.




Now I know what you are thinking...that is so rude....and that is exactly why we did it. You wouldn't believe the looks of disguist and insult people gave us at the airport as we paraded that sign around and hovered over Chewy everywhere her little raisen-leg carried her.

No comments: