Saturday, September 15, 2007

OF ALL THE INSULTS!!

SO, before you read this blog, you should read the one below it first...but anyhow I have recently come to glimpse with the fact that SARA is no the only one who views me as a pyscho freaked AMAZON WOMAN....
I WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALL AT CHURCH LAST WEEK WHEN AFTER TALKING TO ONE OF THE BISHOPS COUNSELORS AND A FEW OTHER GUYS WHO WERE THERE. AS i WAS WALKING OFF i HEAR A FAMILIAR VOICE (bROTHER hALE, BISHOPS COUNSELOR) SAY TO THE OTHER PEOPLE THERE, "nOW THERE GOES 12 FOOT OF WOMAN." i WAS GOING TO STOP TO LOOK BACK AND SHE WHO THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT...BUT THEN i REALIZED THAT THAT 12 FOOT OF WOMAN WAS me!!! nOW BROTHER HALE HAD NO IDEA I HEARD HIM, BUT i SURE DID AND I KNOW HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME...i KNOW THERE WAS NO ON ELSE IN THAT HALL. aND FROM SOMEWHERE CAME THE FAINT MOCKING VOICE THAT SOUNDED LIKE SARA THAT WAS AUDIBLE TO ONLY ME AND IT SAID IN A MOCKING TONE, "i TOLD YOU YOU WERE AN AMAZON WOMAN."

so I guess I am just coming to glimpse with my amazonianess. I am realizing that I people have always seen it in me no matter how curly my hair is, no matter how much pink i wear, no matter if i wear lipstick. Sara, Brother Hale and then there was Megan who I was friends with 2 years ago...she called me RONZILLA." I am starting to see me through other peoples eyes and it is not an attractive thing. Excuse me while i go kill a few villages in my frustration.

No comments: