Friday, November 9, 2007

Mud Poo Plow Ride

It all started with a phone call from Camille. She was babysitting a bunch o kids with a small pasture in the back, a 4 wheeler, a rope and a sled...she said I just had to try to. I of course grabbed my trusty companion Chewy and we were there in now time flat. Sounded like heaven to me!!

SO here is a much apprecited photo of the group of us.



I know the pictures are hard to see, but I am not about to go buy a scanner to please my few blogg readers. I am on the left...wrapped in a trash bag with bare feet exposed. Few things feel better between the toes then mud or in this case...horse and goat dung!!

Everyone was wearing a mask and i thought that was dumb....until my first ride...when I was having so much fun I could't help but grin with glee. But the rope was short and I pretty much swallowed everything the 4 wheeler slipped in...aka horse and goat dung. NOW THAT IS AN INTERESTING texture of GRIT to have in your teeth. I will never forget trying remove from my front teeth that thick gritty grassy dung that was stuck to my front teeth like plaster!! After that ride I decided the mask was a good idea!

Up to the right is Camel...we all hate her because she broke the sled and ruined it for the rest of us!

1 comment:

simplysarah said...

Um, GROSS...?

Ronnie. You don't need to BUY a scanner. Just befriend a hot techie guy so you can use HIS. Have you not been in singles wards long enough???